Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh this poor negleted blog.

Sorry to say the main site has taking most of my time lately. Over the next week some changes will occur on this blog.

I will be redirecting it to a broader blog I have created that will include more topics then just business topics. When I started this blog, I did so because it seemed the thing to do. But the truth is...I find it soooo boring to just talk about the business. So this blog gets a bit neglected. On the new blog we will talk about so much more. You will get a chance to know me and the teachers a little bit better.

Until then be sure to check out our website, My Creative Classroom. Our spring semester is in full swing and the teachers have lots of great classes to choose from. We also have a site news forum there for you to keep up on the latest My Creative Classroom news.

No comments: