Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stress and Joy on a Tuesday Morning

Happy Tuesday, I hope the new week is going well for everyone. I have just come back from a self imposed vacation. By last Friday I could feel the stress building as I started to review all of the teacher applications I had received. I kept thinking, how will I ever decide? They are all so great? So I decided to step away for the weekend and spend sometime cleaning, reflecting and enjoying my family. It was just the break I needed.

Today I started sending emails to all of the applicants. Their responses have filled my heart with joy and confirmed my decisions were correct. I can't wait to share the full list of teachers with you and I know each of them shares my excitement. I will be making a formal announcement on Friday after I have talked to each of the teachers.

Until I hope your week is fill with more joy the stress. If you have yet to sign up for our newsletter please take a minute to check out all of the details. My Creative Classroom Newsletter.

No comments: